How To Sell Your Structured Settlement
You may be one of the millions of Americans who have opted to take a structured settlement in your personal injury case. There are a varity of reason to take an insurance carriers offer of a structured settlement that includes making your easier to settle. Some plaintiffs may have opted for their strucured settlement to recieve a predictable stream of payments over future years. However, sometimes life circumstances change. Waiting years to collect payments no longer seems benefacial. So while future payments work well for some people, it no longer does for others who find themselves needing a lump sum of cash now to pay:
- College tution
- Money to Start a New Business
- Medical Expenses
- A down payment for a new home
- Debt reduction
- Many other reasons
These are only a few of the reasons thousands of people inquire about selling their structured settlement payments for a cash lump sum.
You may need to buy or repair a home, start or invest in a business, fund a college education, pay off a debt, divorce or invest. These some valid reasons why you’d like to have lump sum in your hands rather than your periodical payments. The process of selling your structured settlement or annuity is not difficult, but it involves you taking the step to sell, deciding how much to sell and going before a judge to approve your request prior to accessing your cash.
All this process includes five steps:
- Make the decision to sell | you can start the sale of your settlement process if you have valid reasons for it and the sale of your payments will not have any effects on your future financial needs.
- Shop around to find the discount rate and service on your sale | it is important that you work with a funding company that is reputable and has your best interests in mind, uses its own money to fund (is not merely a broker), is experienced in completing the court ordered transfer process, and has A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau and very few complaints, if any.
- Choose the company you like best and start the sales process | you must begin the paperwork process. After you submit the proper paperwork (your annuity policy, settlement agreement or benefit’s letter so the transfer company can verify your payments, application, ID), all materials are reviewed to ensure they are complete and accurate
- Get your money | Once approved, the judge will sign the order approving your transaction and the order is sent over to the insurance company to wire funds.
Sell All or Part of Your Structured Settlement
Did you know that you may sell all or just part of your structured settlement? At Lance Lawsuit Funding we will help you to decide what is right for you. Perhaps you want to continue the steady stream of payments from your structured settlement, but need an immediate lump sum of cash now. In this case, we will purchase part or a portion of your structured settlement and you may retain a steady stream of payments too.
To learn morn about how it works call Lance Lawsuit Funding We are happy to answer your questions. (201) 425-0743 or visit our website at www.Lancelawsuitfunding.com
That’s why people contact us every month to inquire about selling some or all of their structured settlement payments to us for a cash lump sum.
It’s easy to start. Just contact us to get more information. Our experienced team will work to understand your needs and customize options for you.